PokemonFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonFamily

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose

Go down 
2 posters

Which pokemon was the most ruined by time?
Chansey
This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_left50%This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_right
 50% [ 1 ]
Mantine
This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_left50%This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_right
 50% [ 1 ]
Omanyte and Kabuto
This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_left0%This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Aerodactyle
This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_left0%This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
AbysstheMawile

AbysstheMawile

Poke Cash : 33

This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Empty
PostSubject: This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose   This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Icon_minitime12th September 2009, 3:20 am

In the first and second genration there were many rare and super cool pokemon that are now no longer rare anymore which in your opinion is the pokemon that from the first and second generation that have been ruined by time Question This is only really opinionated.Your opinion is valued and if i left out any please let me know thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
retrolinkx

retrolinkx

Poke Cash : 37

This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose   This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 6:39 am

Mantine

This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose Spr_4h_226
Back to top Go down

This is more of the pokedex which includes all games i suppose
Page 1 of 1