PokemonFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonFamily

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon mystery dungeon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
retrolinkx

retrolinkx

Poke Cash : 37

Pokemon mystery dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon mystery dungeon   Pokemon mystery dungeon Icon_minitime8th September 2009, 1:35 pm

which is your favorate

i liked the time one
Back to top Go down
AbysstheMawile

AbysstheMawile

Poke Cash : 33

PostSubject: Darkness   Pokemon mystery dungeon Icon_minitime8th September 2009, 1:56 pm

i had darkness it was a brilliant game cant wait for explorers of sky it was so sad at the end when you leave and your partner gets all depressed
Back to top Go down
AbysstheMawile

AbysstheMawile

Poke Cash : 33

PostSubject: mystery dungeon   Pokemon mystery dungeon Icon_minitime8th September 2009, 2:15 pm

has anyone noticed other than me that in explorers of time/darkness your partner is really dense.my point is for example when you meet dusknoir wigglytuff says welcome great dusknoir and then your partner says hey loudred whos that.another time is when you fighting luxray at the begining he says i think im a luxray of the luxio tribe and after the fight your partner goes hey dusknoir who were they?lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon   Pokemon mystery dungeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon
Page 1 of 1